Kelsan is currently searching for a Service Technician to join our team.
WHO IS KELSAN?
Kelsan is recognized as a leader in both janitorial and packing supplies distribution. Our footprint stretches throughout the nation, with distributions centers in Nashville, Charlotte, Chattanooga and Knoxville.
The Service Technician is responsible for providing service and repair of custodial floor cleaning equipment and packaging equipment for customers of Kelsan.
Service Technician Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Diagnose and inspect service equipment issues and problems using diagnostic equipment.
- Repair and replace defective parts in service equipment to specified requirements.
- Repair and rebuild defective mechanical parts in service equipment.
- Assist customers in the maintenance of service equipment.
- Provide customer support on-site as needed for service equipment maintenance and repair.
- Order parts as needed to repair service equipment.
- Perform Planned Maintenance Agreement repairs for contract customers.
Service Technician Education and/or Experience:
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or minimum of six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Floor care cleaning and automotive/small engine repair experience
- Must have valid Driver's License and have ability to get DOT Med Card.
Service Technician Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally move up to 100 pounds.
KELSAN, INC. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V and a Tennessee Certified Drug Free Workplace